At Henry Street Law our business lawyers have over 25 years experience in acting for and advising clients on the purchase, sale or restructure of their businesses and companies. We can advise you in relation to business law issues that arise from time to time in relation to your entity whether it is a company, partnership, franchise and trust.
Each party to a sale or purchase of business transaction should be independently advised by a lawyer, an accountant and business advisor.
Henry Street Law can advise you on the issues that arise in the purchase, sale or restructure of your entity including:
- Business structures
- Contracts and contract terms
- Lease terms
- Put and Call options
- Goodwill and valuation of business assets
- Tax considerations
- Liaison with financial institutions
- Transfers of equipment licences
- Patent and trademark implications
- Franchise agreements
- Arranging due diligence searches and inspections
- Organising and attending settlement
You can also contact us by Skype if you’re outside Traralgon.